Frequently Asked Questions
Owner, Veterinarian, and Groomer Recommended Breeder
I have been breeding since 2010. My switch to breeding poodles happened in 2017. Breeding has been a wonderful journey that has connected me with many amazing families. Owner reviews can be seen at my Facebook page- Noir Poodles. I am also happy to give additional references from my veterinarian and groomer.
Puppies come with a lifetime of breeder support and the following:
1. Lovingly raised in home using Puppy Culture methods with daily puppy posts on Facebook/Instagram
2. Written 5-year health guarantee
3. Dew claws intact and tail docked long
4. Puppy wellness exam with fecal
5. Microchip with prepaid registration
6. Age-appropriate vaccinations and worming
7. Flea/tick/heartworm prevention
-Flea/tick is given only during tick season
8. Royal Canin Puppy kibble and canned food
10. Puppy biscuits and Bil-Jac treats
11. Himalayan and Nature Gnaws chews
12. Lupine collar
13. Several Toys
15. Les Poochs Tearless Puppy Shampoo
16. NuVet Plus Vitamin sample (order code 36603)
17. AKC Limited Registration
-Registration papers are sent after proof of spay/neuter is received
Shipping is no longer offered. Puppies must be picked up
during selections at my home in Lebanon, MO.
My Poodle puppies are not available to doodle breeders. Full AKC Registration is available on a VERY restricted basis to approved poodle breeders.